Saturday 4 January 2014

Polyvore!

I set up a polyvore account about two months ago, and i love it. It’s like a walk in wardrobe which im not actually able to apply to myself but i love it just as much. I am able to put outfits together and share with people for inspiration, and to me, that’s amazing. This particular outfit should be a must have for any girl wardrobe, i love the leather mixing in with the pastels so it gives leather a classy rather than grungy edge, perfect for a day out shopping or even for lunch. I chose to include the topshop lipstick and nail polish as they’re a personal favourite and reasonably priced. Any Marc Jacobs perfume smells absolutely devine and “Daisy” is lovely for the day/evening as it’s light and fresh. I’d recommend to anyone Marc Jacobs and Topshop make-up as they’re handbag must- haves.
Check out more of my outfits at "Polyvore.com/farrahlorrel" thanks, F x 

No comments:

Post a Comment