Saturday 4 January 2014

Gothic Glam

Hey guys! For the past few weeks/months I have had an obsession with dark reds/purple/burgundy. I know the HUGE hype over MAC lipstick and being an average girl, i can't afford to spend £15 per lippy so i went on a hunt to find the perfect dupes in local drugstores! 


I bought (1) Shade 1 by MUA, being only £1 I wanted to test a dark red shade. I've always been a fan of bright lips as i haven't been blessed with the most gorgeous big eyes, so lips are my forte when it comes to dressing up. This shade is a perfect dupe of MAC's 'Chili'.

I was inspired by Binky's dark purple-y/brown nails whilst watching "Made in Chelsea" so decided to hunt down the perfect vampy shade. I found the shade (2) 'Ruthless' by Topshop which is a dark red/burgundy for wintery day outfits/evening glamour; pairing perfectly with gold or silver jewellery really makes it a season must have!


(3) Rimmel's Moisture renew lipstick in 'Sloane's Plum' which looks exactly like MAC's 'Rebel' gorgeous with dark smoky eyes or natural mascara alone, a daring shade and not for the faint hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment