Saturday 4 January 2014

Hair Growth Experiment!

Apologies in advance for the lovely webcam quality. So today is the first of 100 days of the biotin hair growth experiment. I cut my hair about three years ago and it has grown about two inches since (no joke) so i quit straightening my hair daily and only use heat for special events. I looked into hair growth supplements and came across biotin, most Americans can pick it up from local drugstores, but here in the UK you can't so i ordered some online, you have to drink plenty of water with Biotin as well so i guess it's forcing me to get a little healthier (oops)!. Apparently, coconut oil is awesome as well so i ordered some of that - you take three tablespoons full and heat it to apply as a hair mask. Aussie products have always worked miracles on my hair so it would be rude not to grab some of those as well. So here it goes, i'll be keeping updates on the biotin/coconut oil effects and i hope to god that it works miracles. F x

No comments:

Post a Comment